Friday, June 20, 2014

Eaton Canyon









                                                Pastel( 5 x7 ) on board

                                         11A.M, Eaton Canyon,CA
                                                sold



This painting is from Eaton Canyon, CA.
Two weeks ago, I went out to Eaton Canyon to get some sketch and reference photos.
It was within 20 miles from place and I early started toward the destination. To my surprise, there were so many people and the lot was so crowded.It was almost hard to find parking space.
I always love hiking and walking and I plan to go up to the fall. Even in the morning, it was so warm and hot and so bright sunshine everywhere. It was  so daunting to lay out the shadow and light pattern and I wiped out a few times to even out  the texture of the foreground. That way I could go forward to focused area, the light. Voila,Now I am happy with the result. Happy painting makes me satisfied.