Friday, November 7, 2014

Moving to Washington State


Last week, I moved to WA from Southern California.
Finally, I am in the city of lake. I did not find time blogging for a while.I have my own sad reason AS many things happened, meantime my sister moved to heaven while she was still young at 40, suffering from breast cancer, November 4, 2014

No painting, no work, alas.

I still could not find emotional strength to put myself to pick up my brush to paint.
 However, I know I have to move on.
Taking a walk, I felt early winter mood with chilly yesterday rainy around my place.
It gives me refreshing moment. I realized that we all have responsibility to honor every moment and every second.

I came home with tons of photos though.

So,from now on I will be painting here in the state of Evergreen.