Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sunlit door

Sunlit Door (Oil on gessoboard: 6 x 6 inches)
                                                 click to bid

It has been quite a while since my last blogging. There was some conflict between being an artist and facing the reality on my own. Somewhat blocking period, or you call it procrastination, that is I know that my mind I should paint but I put off painting somehow for days. On the other hand, deeply in my heart, I feel my destination is painting after all no matter what comes around in my life.  And one day, I come up with the thought, I should not waste time for the sake of painting,  For me, painting is joy and agony at the same time, but there is always freedom  choice on the blank canvas or surface and most of all, it gives timeless, limitless possibility that will lead you to the door you should open some day. The door, i never know what I will see or meet when I open it.  For the bright day, opening ceremony, hard work will be only answer for now.
What else I can say. Tell me if you have any better idea.